E&I Construction Services:
Our construction services can offer a quick turnaround and streamlined communications, giving you a greater confidence in meeting production schedules. We can manage and produce every element in electrical and instrumentation construction, giving you one point of contact throughout.
We also support facility shutdowns and turnarounds which are tied in with critical deadlines. The sheer scale of our operations can lend large teams of highly trained individuals to get the job done quickly, avoiding lost time costs.
Industrial Range of Experience:
- Power Co-generation
- Gas Compression and Processing
- Heavy and Conventional Oil
- Wood Products
Complete Electrical and Instrumentation Services:
With our own QA/QC, we will inspect, test and commission our products or ones installed by other companies. Our goal is a high quality product that operates safety and efficiently.
Fewer subcontractors and less risk of delays; we can handle everything, even highly technical or high risk jobs. What normally would take multiple crews of specialists can now be handled within the umbrella of Pyramid.
Electrical Services Offered:
- Substation and transformer installations
- Low, medium, and high voltage switchgear
- Power & control wiring for motor control centers and associated motors of all voltages
- Control Net system installations
- Control systems associated with PLC, DCS systems
- Fiber optic cable installation, terminations and testing
- Electrical installation requirements associated with all instruments
- Fire and Gas systems
- Lighting and facility utility services requirements
- Grounding Systems
- Cable tray, tray cable and Teck cable systems
- Conduit and wiring
- Continuity, meggar , high pot and all testing requirements under QA/QC program requirements
- Welding requirements for conduit racks, cable tray systems, and supports
Instrumentation Services Offered:
- Installation of instrument stands, raceways, supports, tubing and end devices
- Customized equipment for complete electronic and pneumatic calibrations
- Scada installations
- Field configuration of all manufacturers devices
- Loop and function testing
- Pre-commissioning checks and facility start up services for all types of control system applications
- ABSA Approved Testing of Tubing Installations
Total Production and Support Teams:
Completing projects quickly is often a factor of manpower, and Pyramid has hundreds of core employees for fast ramp-up if required. Skilled trades, management, estimation, safety; we have every element of a competent and independent workforce.
Remote operations are never a problem for us; our mobile teams will move through Canada and the Unites States in support of new projects. Pairing this with an exceptionally diverse team helps us meet the needs of our clients.
- Project Managers
- Project Superintendents
- Project Supervisors
- CSO – Certified Safety Officers
- Electrical / Instrumentation Foremen
- QA/QC Officers
- Schedulers in Microsoft Project, and Primavera
- Electrical journeymen and apprentices
- Instrumentation journeymen and apprentices
- CWB certified Welders
- Clerks and general office administration staff